Mussoorie, a paradise, which has the mountains surrounded by natural splashes of greenery, is blessed with tranquility. Also known as queen of hill stations, it has the famous Kulri Bazaar in the centre, Lal Tibba, Surkhanda devi and Dhanoulti. The Municipal garden is an excellent picnic spot. And when you visit Kempty waterfalls, you would hear the waterfalls thundering down in froth making you forget the world and soak yourself in the musical notes. At Mussoorie Lake, you are greeted with a beautiful view of Doon Valley and nearby villages.
|No. of Travellers||Luxury|
|Per person on twin sharing||6,899|
|Child with bed||4,599|
|Child below 5 years (without bed)||Complementary|
|Note :- The above cost is valid till 30 Sep 2015|
|Luxury||Mussorie||Sterling Dancing Leaves Pine Hill|
Want to a memorable Holiday?
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Meal – Breakfast and Dinner
- Club well-equipped with games like table tennis, badminton, carrom, chess, billiards and snooker tables.
Badminton and cricket nets are set up outdoors to make the best of the cool refreshing climate
- In-house library with an eclectic collection of books to peruse in your quiet time
- Play area with equipment like swings, see-saws, ropeways, merry-go-rounds, slides, etc for kids
- 3.50% government service tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’