Suroth Mahal – A Heritage Getaway
Independence Day Package
Suroth Mahal – Suroth,
Duration – 2 Nights / 3 Days
Start Date – 14 Aug 2015, End Date – 16 Aug 2015
|No. of Travellers||Cost|
|Per person on twin sharing||8,799|
|Child with bed||6,899|
|Child below 5 years (without bed)||4,599|
|Note :The above cost is applicable for minimum 6 paying passengers|
- Accommodation for 02 nights in well appointed heritage room.
- Delhi – Suroth – Delhi by sharing car.(Minimum 6 Paying passenger)
- Traditional Rajasthani Welcome with Tikka and Garlanding
- Buffet breakfast , Lunch & Dinner.
- All preparations are with Pure Desi Ghee and are authentic Rajasthani cuisine.
- Rajasthani food demo with Dinner.
- All applicable taxes (except GST of 3.50% )
Want to a memorable Holiday?
General terms and conditions
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 15 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 14 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):
- We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.