Deluxe South Africa
Air tickets inclusive
- Sun City Stay (You have an option to Visit Bird Aviary or enjoy Optional activities like Jet Ski, Parasailing, Banana ride etc.). Valley Of Waves included.
- Excursion to Knysna lagoon, Bungee jumping bridge
- En route Mossel Bay, Tsitsikamma national park.
- 01 Game Drive at Garden Route Game Lodge.
- Cango Caves Heritage Tour.
- Visit Ostrich farm, Cheetah Land & crocodile farm.
- Orientation City tour of Cape town including Table Mountain, Scenic drive through Clifton and sea point, Green Market square, walk though the company gardens, House of Parliament, the city wall, the castle and slave lodge at Cape town
- Full day Cape Point Tour – Cape of Good Hope.
- Evening Visit to Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town
- Ocean’s Trail
- Africa’s oldest Lighthouse Trail
- Whale watching tourOFFERS STAY AT MOSSEL BAY, GARDEN ROUTE BECAUSE
- It’s Adventure Capital Of The World.
- It has UNESCO World heritage site.
- It has Only Casino in entire Garden Route.
- It’s SAFEST TOWN in Garden Route where anyone can roam freely at any time of day or night.
- It’s World’s second most Mild Climate Town after Hawaii.
- It has two walking shopping streets.
- It has Largest Natural Tidal pool in the world.
- It has Oldest Light House of Africa.
- All roads if the Town rolls down to Ocean like San Francisco.
- It is true center of Garden Route: exactly 400kms from Cape Town & Port Elizabeth.
- It’s just 20 mins. drive from Garden Route’s only Central Airport: George.
- It has large number of Restaurants, Pubs on streets & Beach.
- It has a Fantastic Long stretched beach with many water sports activities, view if huge mountain ranges.
- It’s residence to migrating Whales, Sharks, Dolphins between May end till Nov.
- Town is happening till midnight. (Many places in South Africa are dead after working hours).
- Hotels in Mossel Bay are expensive compared to other Garden Route areas so many Tour Cos keeps away their customers from enjoying the True South African Celebrations.
- Not staying in Mossel Bay = Not breathe Real South Africa.
DAY 01: MUMBAI – JOHANNESBURG
Arrive Johannesburg and after clearing customs and immigration proceed for a Johannesburg city tour. We visit The Gandhi Square where Gandhiji had his office. We also visit Nelson Mandela square. Thereafter proceed to check in at our Hotel.Dinner and stay at Johannesburg.
DAY 02: JOHANNESBURG – SUN CITY
After breakfast we proceed towards Sun City. Sun City offers a myriad of different entertainment and relaxation opportunities, as well as enough attractions and activities to keep everyone busy. You have an option to Visit Bird Aviary or enjoy Optional activities like Quad biking, Jet Ski, Parasailing, Motor boats, Banana ride etc. Dinner and Stay at Sun City.
DAY 03: SUN CITY – JOHANNESBURG– GEORGE – MOSSEL BAY
Early morning check out and proceed to Johannesburg airport to board flight for George. Arrive George airport and proceed to Mossel Bay. Arrive at Mossel Bay check in at our Hotel. Evening is free for Leisure. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
DAY 04: MOSSEL BAY– KNYSNA – MOSSEL BAY
After breakfast we proceed for a day excursion of Knysna, on the way we take our halt at Bloukrans Bridge located in the Tsitsikamma region for Bungee Jumping (optional). Bloukrans Bridge is the site of the world‘s highest commercial bungee jumping. Thereafter we proceed to take our halt at Knysna – is a town in the heart of South Africa’s beautiful Garden Route just East of Cape Town. Knysna lies nestled in between the Outeniqua Mountains and the Indian Ocean. After a brief picture halt we precede our journey crossing some of the beautiful towns falling by the sea. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
DAY 05: MOSSEL BAY
After breakfast today we will Enjoy Activities such as Helicopter Ride giving us the breathtaking views of the wonderful sea and more than 60 kilometers of beaches. We than proceed for Whale Watching Cruise. Later we visit to Casino. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
DAY 06: MOSSEL BAY – OUDTSHOORN – MOSSEL BAY
After breakfast proceeds to Cango caves, one of the world’s great wonders, to experience the fusion of fantasy with natural beauty in the world’s finest stalactite caves. Thereafter proceed to Ostrich Farm to avail the ever had opportunity of riding an ostrich or stand on top of ostrich egg. Later on we visit Cheetah Land and Crocodile Farm at Cango wildlife ranch. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
DAY 07: MOSSEL BAY– GAME DRIVE– MOSSEL BAY
After breakfast we proceed towards a thrilling open vehicle safari. African safari will give you a chance to come across the big 5 of the continent which includes Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Wild Buffalo and African Rhino. In the evening we proceed for an Ocean’s trail. It is a 12 Kms trail along the majestic Indian Ocean giving you a chance to experience the beautiful Mother Nature from up close and personal. Later we go for a lighthouse hike. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
DAY 08: MOSSEL BAY–CAPE TOWN
After enjoying your breakfast we check out from the hotel and proceed towards Cape Town. This is South Africa’s most beautiful city, blessed with good climate, natural setting, and well-developed infrastructure. Also known as “The Mother City” it is the second most populous city in South Africa after Johannesburg. We arrive and check in at our Hotel. Evening we proceed to V&A Waterfront. Dinner and stay at Cape Town
DAY 09: CAPE TOWN
After breakfast drive to Cape Point. Visit “Cape Of Good Hope” (South Western Point of the African Continent). After drive up to the cable car station, for a cable car ride up Table Mountain (if weather permits), South Africa’s premiere tourist attraction. The exhilarating assent of Table Mountain provides breathtaking views over the city and its beaches. The Panorama Stretches from Table Bay to False Bay and around the mountain to the Hout bay valley. Later we proceed for an Orientation City Tour visiting Green Market Square, District 6, Company Gardens, Houses of Parliament, the Castle, Signal Hill, Sea Point, Malay Quarters, Downtown Business District and Clifton on the way to HoutBay. Dinner and stay at Cape Town.
DAY 10: CAPE TOWN – HOME BOUND
After breakfast we proceed to Cape Town airport we board the flight for our home bound. We trust that you enjoyed your Vacation. Please do give us your valuable feedback.
- All accommodation in 3/4 star hotels on Bed & Breakfast.
- All transport and Sightseeing by deluxe vehicle In South Africa.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary with entrance fees.
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner prepared by our own chef or at Indian restaurant.
- Services of Indian tour manager in South Africa.
- Economy class Airfare.(Base Airfare 38000 INR-Main & Internal)
- Visa and Tips.
- All expenses of personal nature like Travel Insurance, laundry charges, telephone charges, food and drinks not forming part of the group menus and optional tours.
- GST 5%
- Any items not specifically mentioned in “tour cost includes”.
Optional Activities – INR 7000 per activity
- Cheetah Encounter
- Speed Boat
- Helicopter Ride
- INR 60,000 per person at the time of booking.
- Full balance Payment 50 days prior to the departure
CANCELLATION POLICY per person (LAND PACKAGE)
No of Days Charges
30 Days or more prior to the date of departure Deposit Amount
29 – 22 Days prior to the date of departure 25% of the Tour Cost
21 – 15 Days prior to the date of departure 50% of the Tour Cost
14 – 10 Days prior to the date of departure 75% of the Tour Cost
In case you are a ‘No Show’ on the tour 100% of the Tour Cost
VISA REQUIREMENTS: (CONSULATE TAKES MINIMUM 30 WORKING DAYS)
- Passport, (valid for at least 30 days after the intended stay/departure date from South Africa; at least three unused/blank visa pages)
- Proof of financial (Last 03 month’s bank statement updated till date of submission, minimum balance Rs 1, 00,000 per person, signed and stamped by the bank).
- NOC for leave from employer clearly mentioning the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorized signature’s name, designation and signature.
- Bonafide Certificate of school/college for students.
- Notarized letter of consent for minors (below 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one of the parents, and a full birth certificate in English (Notarized copy of the same translated in English required if the same is in regional language)
- Three recent (not older than 30 days/1 month) passport size, (35mm x 45mm of the picture)photographs
- Marriage certificate if married
- 2 engagement photos, fiancée’s parent’s id copies and No Objection Certificate from the parents if not married yet.
Original covering letter signed by the applicant stating the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorized signature’s name; designation and signature (should clearly mention who will bear the expenses of the trip).
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATED TO VISAS
- Visa Issuance is sole responsibility of South Africa Consulate; we are not responsible for any rejection/refusal or delay in visa.
- Passengers have to pay for the date change penalty along with the fare difference for shifting to next departure due to delay of the Visa from the South African Consulate (Kindly check with respective Sales Person for the same)
- South African consulates are very much particular about passenger’s signature, if passengers signature does not match with passport, they may call for personal appearance at the South African Consulate, Mumbai.
- Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. If necessary, you may be requested to bring additional documents or to appear for a personal interview as per the details received from the Consular General of South Africa.
Book your dream holiday