Noor Mahal – A Royal Getaway
A Weekend Gateway
Noor Mahal – Karnal Road
NOORMAHAL, A FIVE STAR LUXURY HOTEL, is inspired by India’s rich heritage and captures the royalty created by Indian maharajas over the centuries. The hotel has been designed with intricate details to capture the authentic essence of traditional Mughal and Rajputana styles of architecture.With this unique combination of traditional royal essence and modern amenities,
the NOORMAHAL hotel exudes warmth and comfort for all its guests. Besides the conventional luxuries of a five star hotel, NOORMAHAL also offers many other lavish amenities that makes it one of the most sought after weekend getaways to unwind, relax and enjoy with your family & friends!
A one of its kind property in the region – an epitome of true luxury, hospitality & services.Stunningly set in 8 acres of natural splendor creating a unique world of exclusive facilities that virtually define extravagance. A perfect blend of historic architecture and every conceivable modern amenity.
|No. of Travellers||Luxury|
|Per person on twin sharing||5,749|
|Child with bed||3,499|
|Child below 5 years (without bed)||Complementary|
|Note :- The above cost is valid till 30 Sep 2015|
Want to a memorable Holiday?
- Welcome – The Guests will be welcomed with a traditional welcoming Aarti Tikka,
- Welcome Drink on arrival.
- Accommodation in Club Room
- Package includes 01 Buffet Breakfast, 01 Buffet Lunch, and 01 Buffet Dinner at designated venues.
- Complimentary bottles of Packaged Drinking water. (02 Bottles Everyday)
- Complimentary Cookies & Good night Chocolates.
- Complimentary use of Swimming Pool, , Steam, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Gym, Billiards, Table Tennis, Kids Zone, Cricket Kit, Play station, Air Hockey, Basketball
- 3.50% government service tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’