Duration – 5Nights /6 Days
Port Blair(3N) – Havelock Island(1N)- Neil Island(1N)
|Type Of Packages||Hotel in Port Blair||Resort in Havelock Island||Resort in Neilisland Island|
|Deluxe Class||NK International , Hotel Kavitha Regent , Hotel Silver Spring , Hotel Da Bay inn OR Similar||The Ocean Blue Resort , Silver Spring Resort or Similar||Pearl Park Resort (Non A/C Room)|
|Super Deluxe||NK International , Hotel Kavitha Regent||Sand Marina Beach Resort , Havelock Island Beach Resort , Symphony Palms Resort or Similar||Sea Shell Resort|
|Premium Class||Sea Shell or Similar Property||Sand Marina Beach Resort , Havelock Island Beach Resort , Symphony Palms Resort or Similar||Sea Shell Resort|
|Type Of Packages||Categories||Package Cost|
|Note :- The above cost is valid till 30 Sep 2015|
Package Highlights :
- AC Car for all the transfers and the possible local sightseeing as per the given itinerary
- Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure
- Entry permits, entry tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits.
- Havelock Trip by Govt Ferry
- Elephenta Island by Sharing Boat
- Snorkelling at Elephenta Island
- Havelock to Neil Island by Govt Ferry
- Neil to Port Blair by Govt Ferry
- Ross Island, North Bay Island Boat Tickets
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc)
- All the applicable taxes
- The above hotels are subject to availability, in case of non availability similar hotels will provide.
- The above given rates for a couple
- All the rates are Net and Non commissionable
- 3.50% government service tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
Day 1: Arrive at Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair Airport & move to the hotel with our envoy. After lunch start the breathtaking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail.
Day 2: Port Blair to Havelock
After Breakfast departure by Govt Ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach number 7). Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island
Day 03: Havelock to Neil Island
After Breakfast Havelock Island to Neil Island by Coastal Cruise (30 kms by sea from Havelock), an island with clear turquoise sea and white sand beaches. Check in to your hotel. Post breakfast visit Sitapur viewpoint. Then go to Bharatpur Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Andaman. You can take a ride in a glass bottomed boat to see under water corals and marine life (Optional – extra cost). Late afternoon visit the Laxmanpur Beach 2 to view the natural coral bridge and also go toLaxmanpurBeach1 to view the sunset. Evening free or at own. Overnight in Neil
Day 04: Neil island to Port Blair
After a leisure breakfast, check out from the hotel departs from Neil Island. Overnight Stay at Port Blair & Evening Shopping
Day 05: Port
The voyage begins with a mesmerizing scrutiny in a boat to see under- water marine life and rarest varieties of corals by glass bottom boat and snorkeling in the North Bay. After North Bay, proceed to Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. (Wednesday
Day 6: Departure from Port Blair
Want to a memorable Holiday?
General terms and conditions
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 15 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 14 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):
- We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.